Saturday, April 07, 2007

Great Ocean Road...

Well, we spent Thursday at Ballarat (I took mercy on everyone and decided more pictures were not needed!). That evening we found Doug on a street corner outside the train station and had dinner with our friend Jasmeet, and then met him the next morning for breakfast. We then headed for the ocean, and overnighted in Warranbool. The next day, it was the ocean in all it's glory! ~ I really didn't mean to cut my head off while I walked on the beach, guess the drive is catching up with me. Our next post will be in a week or so after we hit the Gold Coast... Warm weather again, we hope!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Blogger Totty said...

From the looks of it, Clarissa's got Mom's eyes -- bad.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Totty said...

(Just so you know, 'bdoserror' is me, Mike T.)

2:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You folks are awesome at getting all over the place! It sounds like you are having fun anyway. I'll Skype one of these days when I know whether a visit is likely to happen and whether you'll be around in that time frame.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home